Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thing # 8

I'm still a list maker. Here are the answers to the questions.

1. I like that it works just like e-mail. You don't have to worry about the advertisements or searching through thousands of blogs. You pick the blog and read only the ones you like.

2. Class discussions is how I would use this technology. I would let the students read the blog and write a response to the information. They would share their information with the rest of the class.

3. Students could create an online editorial and respond to other bloggers or they can "vent" their frustrations about particular topics in current events.

I'm still new to all this so I decided not to create a public page. Give me another week. I may change my mind.
:~)

1 comment:

Christie said...

Did you end up making anything public? I have not either and do not think I will do so. Just curious. You're about finished - good job!