Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thing # 11

LibraryThing was great. I'm a Jane Austen fan and I added 5 books on my list. I read some of the posts and it was very "cool." It's great knowing how many people love Austen's books and have great comments to them. In my history classes, this might be hard to do. I do not assign a book to read in my class because of the amount of history that I have to cover. I have been known to let students read particular books for extra credit. This would have to be extra credit assignment. For me, I will visit this site more often. Jane Rules!

3 comments:

bookeatersclub said...

A fun extra credit assignment. Great!

goal23 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
goal23 said...

I defenitely agree with you. Thing #11 opened my eyes to an easier way to organize my books.