Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thing # 10

I really need to write down how to upload an image. Once I think I have, it's gone. My brain forgets simple directions. Anyhow; I like the trading cards because it was easy and I can really create some great lessons with this. If you can't read my caption it say "Well behaved women rarley make History." I think it's true. Some ideas that are running in my head are:
1. Concepts: students need to find images and write basic concepts for each chapter.
2. vocabulary for LEP students. pictures and words really help them in the classroom.
3. Game review: Pictures and Descriptions are separated from each other and the students need to match them up.
Here is the website for the trading cards. HAVE FUN.....http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/deck.php

2 comments:

bookeatersclub said...

3 great ideas using image generators What a fun way to practice with LEP students.

Sue said...

I really liked your game idea - I'm sure students will too. Thanks!