Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thing # 23 ....The Last Thing....

Loved doing on-line training (I love self paced learning). Everything was great. I had a great time blogging and commenting on other blogs. I think that this is a wonderful tool for all teachers and many of us will use the tools learned here and add them to our classroom. I have a problem with technology but I feel that this was slow paced and had clear directions. I hope everyone is having a great summer. I feel that you all are going to have a great year.

1. I like Animoto and the Comic Strip sites.

2. I need to keep up with technology and ask my librairean for help (she is the greatest).

3. Photo Story was easier than I thought. It was very user friendly.

4. I know that everything we did was on-line, but it might be nice to get together and have a lesson plan party. Teachers can bring thier favorite lessons and share with others. I could bring cake :)

5. I would love to participate in another program like this. It's a great way to get hours, especially in the summer.

6. Sophistication in Learning



Have a blessed life:~)...

2 comments:

Blues Goddess said...

I like your photostory. Simple and peaceful. I think we can all be proud of ourselves for broadening our horizons with the 23 Things. Anne

bookeatersclub said...

Congratulations on finishing your 23 "Things" journey, you have gained much for yourself personally and for your students.

Thank you for your positive comment about your librarian. I'm certainly not the greatest, but I try to do my best as part of a great team of SBISD librarians.

Enjoy the rest of your summer!